- The 3CDSE social media (have your say) competition (the "Competition") is open to all residents of Great Britain and Northern Ireland who are over the age of 16.
- A valid entry to the Competition requires the sharing of a video (of no more than one minute long) across the entrant's social media platforms (e.g. Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn) which explains why the entrant is exhibiting at, or will be attending, 3CDSE and is accompanied by the hashtag #3CDSE (a "Valid Entry").
- By submitting a Valid Entry, the entrant consents to their submission being used by the organisers of 3CDSE (the "Organisers") for the purpose of promoting and marketing the Competition and 3CDSE.
- Participation in the Competition is free of charge.
- Entry is open from 8:00am on Friday 1st February 2020 and closes at 5:00pm on Thursday 31st December 2020.
Judging Panel and Criteria
Entries to the Competition will be judged by social media management company, Scout Media Ltd (CRN: 10982081), in conjunction with 3CDSE event coordinator, Altiora Marketing Limited (CRN: 10958248) (together the "Judges").
The Judges will review all Valid Entries to the Competition and will base their decision on the winning entry by referring to the following judging criteria:
- video concept originality;
- reasoning for exhibiting at, or attending, 3CDSE;
- relevance to the defence sector;
- quality of any accompanying music and/or audio; and/or
- quality of any subtitles.
The decision of the Judges in relation to the winning entry of the Competition (the "Winning Entry") is final.
Announcement of the Winning Entry
- The Winning Entry will be announced on Monday 4th January 2021, details of which will be disseminated via the 3CDSE social media platforms; Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram (the "Social Media Announcement").
- In addition to the Social Media Announcement, the Winning Entry will be announced at 3CDSE on Wednesday 3rd February 2021 in such a manner as to be determined by the Organisers.
- The entrant who submitted the Winning Entry (the "Winner") will receive a complimentary 2m x 1m pod exhibition stand valued at £1060 plus VAT (the "Value") at 3CDSE 2020 (the "Prize"). In the event that the Winner has already purchased an exhibition stand at 3CDSE, the prize shall be a full or part refund of the Winner's 3CDSE exhibition fee, to the sum of the Value.
- The Prize is strictly non-transferable, may not be exchanged for cash or credit and may be used only by the Winner at 3CDSE.
- The Organisers will, at their own discretion, select 10 runner up entries of the Competition. The entrants who submitted such runner up entries will each receive a complimentary 3CDSE goodie bag (each a "Goodie Bag").
- Each Goodie Bag is strictly non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or credit.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Three Counties Defence And Security (Trading) Limited (CRN: 09316471) (the "Company") is the data controller for the purposes of utilising the data provided by entrants at the time of entering the Competition.
- The Company will store data of all entrants of the Competition in order to contact them regarding the Competition and in order to otherwise promote and administer the Competition.
- The promoter of 3CDSE and the Competition is the Company whose registered office is at 5 Deansway, Worcester, WR1 2JG.
- The decision of the Judges made pursuant to these terms and conditions shall be final and binding.
- Failure to comply with any of the aforementioned terms and conditions may result in the disqualification of the entry. The Judges strictly reserve the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.