Updated @ 14th October 2021
* * * ALL ATTENDEES TO THE SHOWGROUND MUST PROVIDE AN NHS COVID PASS. PLEASE SEE FURTHER INFORMATION BELOW * * *
PLEASE NOTE THIS ADMISSION POLICY WILL BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME, IN PARTICULAR IN ACCORDANCE WITH ANY CHANGE IN GOV LEGISLATION IN RELATION TO COVID-19. PLEASE THEREFORE RETURN TO THIS POLICY AT MINIMUM ON WEEK PRIOR TO THE DATES OF THE EVENT.
3CDSE Expo and Conference is open to trade visitors, exhibitors’ guests, VIPs, Ministry of Defence, Government visitors (UK and overseas) and media. A valid ticket must be produced on entry.
MOD Special Projects Industry Day is open to Trade Visitors who hold security clearance status and Ministry of Defence. A valid ticket must be produced on entry.
Admission is restricted to professional and business visitors. The permitted entry age is 18 years upwards. Younger persons (those aged 17 years or less) are not permitted to attend under any circumstances. With the exception of assistance dogs, dogs and/or other animals are not permitted to enter the Three Counties Showground (the "showground").
The organisers reserve the exclusive right to refuse entry to or to remove from the showground any person whom they deem does not meet the criteria of this admission policy without providing reason or justification. The organisers’ decision in this regard is final.
Registration, Cancellation and Substitution policy
3CDSE Expo and Conference
Anyone wishing to attend the 3CDSE Exhibition and Conference (including those who have been invited by an exhibitor) must pre-register via the event website, including a discount or invitation code if applicable.
3CDSE Exhibition and Conference registration closing date
Registrations for the 3CDSE Exhibition and Conference on 4 November 2021 should be completed as soon as possible to ensure there is adequate time to process the application prior to the event but by no later than 17:00 on the Friday prior to the Event (namely Friday 29 October 2021.)
* NB: Registration for the MoD Special Projects Industry Day closes 23 days prior to the Event (namely at 17:00 on Monday 11 October 2021). The Organisers reserve the right to extend this deadline at their discretion. Please read on for further MoD Special Projects Industry Day registration details.
Visitor Compliance Statement
By booking a ticket and by attending the show, you accept your requirement to adhere to the requirements set out here and in other relevant documents, and any subsequent modifications and amends, and to comply with any requirements in this regard that may be requested by the organisers and their authorised suppliers whilst participating at the event.
In doing so, you accept that your details may be provided to the relevant authorities for the purposes of supporting NHS Track and Trace.
COVID-19 Safety Provisions
Our aim is to ensure your health, safety and welfare is our top priority.
3CDSE is working closely with our venues and the local authorities to ensure we provide a healthy and safe event. Government advice with regard to COVID-19 transmission mitigation is continually updating, and therefore some requirements may change at the time of the event/s.
The UK Covid-19 Alert level when this document was written was Level 3.
3CDSE All Secure Standard
In order to ensure the safety and well-being of all visitors, staff and stakeholders at 3CDSE and our associated event venues, we will be adopting the ‘3CDSE All Secure Standard’ which aims to mitigate the transmission of COVID-19.
Further information about the 3CDSE All Secure Standard, and its associated guidance for Exhibitors, can be found on the here.
PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME TO ALLOW FOR COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES ON ADMITTANCE TO ANY ASPECT OF THE EVENT/S.
COVID-19 Personal Safety Charge
All Visitors to the showground will be subject to a personal COVID-Safety charge of £5 + VAT. This charge will be mandatory and will either appear automatically or can be selected when registering to attend the 3CDSE event/s.
Exhibitor Safety Pack
Exhibitors and their stand colleagues will be exempt from the personal COVID-Safety charge, however, Exhibitors will be required to purchase a mandatory Exhibitor Safety Pack £30 + VAT as part of their stand booking. The Exhibitor Safety Pack provides products that will help ensure that Exhibitors can maintain a standard level of Exhibition stand hygiene throughout the show.
Please do not attend if:
You are waiting for the result of a test for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
You have tested positive for Coronavirus
You have any symptoms of Coronavirus. The main symptoms of Coronavirus are:
- High temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- New, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough it may be worse than usual)
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with Coronavirus have one or more of these symptoms.
You live with someone who:
- Is waiting for a Coronavirus test result
- Has tested positive for Coronavirus
- Has symptom of Coronavirus
By attending the event or any aspect of the event you confirm that none of the above apply to you.
All Attendees* to the showground must provide an NHS Covid Pass.
Those 18 and over can obtain an NHS Covid Pass if the following applies:
- 2 weeks after completing a full course of vaccination, (that is, 2 doses of Moderna, AstraZenica or Pfizer or 1 dose of Janssen vaccine) (according to the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency authorised schedule)
- With evidence of a negative rapid lateral flow test or polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test taken within 48 hours of entry to the venue. A lateral flow test taken at home must be reported into the public reporting system. Proof of a negative outcome will be accepted as the LFT itself, or an authorised document or certificate that provides unequivocal evidence of the outcome.
- With proof of natural immunity shown by a positive PCR test result for Covid-19 lasting for 180 days from the date of the positive test and following completion of the self-isolation period
- Or other authorised identified documentation /method of confirming Covid-19 status eg for international visitors.
Everyone on site, Organiser’s staff, Venue Staff, Contractors, Suppliers, Exhibitors, Visitors
ONLY VISITORS WHO PROVIDE PROOF OF AN NHS COVID PASS WILL BE ADMITTED
Visitors may be subject to a temperature check before proceeding into the showground, and also prior to accessing certain areas of the exhibition, such as the Conference theatres. Visitors who show a temperature above 37 degrees centigrade will not be admitted to the showground or event venue or aspect of the event.
Visitors who fail to pass the temperature check may attempt to re-take the temperature check two further times. If following 3 attempts to pass the temperature check, the Visitor still fails the temperature check, he/she will not be admitted to the showground or event venue or aspect of the event.
3CDS (Trading) Ltd (3CDSE) is a not-for-profit organisation. Any profits generated are donated to military charities and to our trade association 3CDS Ltd (3CDSG). We thank you in advance for your kind support to enable us to provide a safe and healthy place for all to enjoy and to do business.
The wearing of facemasks may be mandatory in some or all of the areas of the showground or associated event venues. Please bring your own facemask. We ask that visitors wear a mask whilst within the 3CDSE Conference theatre and whilst in the MOD SP Industry Day Theatre.
If you fall ill whilst at 3CDSE or exhibit symptoms of COVID-19
If you fall ill whilst at 3CDSE or exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 you are required to report immediately to the First Aid area.
The appointed Healthcare professional will advise an appropriate course of action. Visitor are asked to kindly follow the advice of the Healthcare professional, which will give due consideration to the health and welfare of the individual as well as consider the health and welfare of all other Visitors to the showground or event venue.
The opinion of the Healthcare Professional is final and 3CDSE reserves the right to request any Visitor not complying with such requests to leave the event.
MOD Special Projects Industry Day
- Registration must be made as soon as possible but by no later than 23 days prior to the Event (namely by 17:00 on Monday 11 October 2021.)
- Registration will not be confirmed until full payment has been received by way of cleared funds. Payment must be made within 7 days of registration and by no later than 16 days prior to the Event (namely by 17:00 on Monday 18 October 2021).
- Registrants must provide information to allow for the required security clearance and vetting checks. This includes providing their full name, title, date of birth and nationality.
- By submitting their details during the registration process, the registrant agrees that their details may be accessed for verification purposes by a security vetting team.
Registrations that fail the Security Clearance Vetting process
- The reason(s) for failure will be provided to the registrant or registration booker in writing by email from the security clearance vetting team.
- An opportunity to remedy the failure will be permitted if this is remedied by no later than 23 days prior to the Event (namely 17:00 on Monday 11 October 2021). The Organisers may extend this deadline at their discretion.
- MoD Special Projects Industry Day delegate registrations that fail the security clearance vetting process are subject to a non-refundable administration fee of 10% of the original booking fee and where the whole amount has been paid up-front, the balance of 90% will be refunded for registrations made up until 30 days prior to the Event (namely 17:00 on Monday 4 October 2021). Thereafter 100% of the payment fee will be retained.
- Confirmation of registration will be provided by email to the email address associated with the registration booker.
- It is not possible to cancel MoD Special Projects Industry Day delegate places once these have been booked.
- To substitute a delegate for the MoD Special Projects Industry Day, please notify the Organiser in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name, job title, email address and telephone number of both the registered and substitute delegates by no later than 23 days prior to the Event (namely by 17:00 on Monday 11 October 2021).
- On approval of the substitution by the organisers, the substituted delegate will be required to provide additional information such as their date of birth, nationality and security clearance information by using the online registration portal.
- If the substituted delegate fails to pass the security clearance vetting, the full registration fee will be retained.
- In the event that the MoD Special Projects Industry Day is postponed at the sole discretion of the Organiser, the MoD Special Projects Industry Day will be rescheduled to take place on a suitable date in the future (the “New Date”) as soon as is reasonably practicable in the circumstances
- All booked MoD Special Projects Industry Day tickets shall remain valid for use on the New Date.
- Should a delegate be unable to attend, or provide a substitute to attend in accordance with the above substitution policy, the MoD Special Projects Industry Day on the New Date, no refund will be provided to the delegate. The Organiser shall be entitled to retain the full price of the MoD Special Projects Industry Day ticket(s).
No Onsite Registration Facility
During the MoD Special Projects Industry Day (3 November 2021) and 3CDSE Exhibition and Conference Day (4 November 2021) there will be NO onsite registration facility available.
Please note that all media and press must apply online to comply with the accreditation process, which includes providing photographs for identity badges.
Level Peaks Associates 3CDSE Networking Dinner (“Dinner”)
- Level Peaks Associates 3CDSE Networking Dinner tickets ("Dinner Tickets") are secured upon the Organiser receiving full, cleared payment.
- It is not possible to cancel Dinner Tickets once these have been booked. The ticket fee is strictly non-refundable.
- To substitute a delegate attending the Dinner, please notify the Organiser in writing by emailing email@example.com with the full name, job title, email address and telephone number of both the registered and substitute delegates by no later than 12 days prior to the Dinner (namely by 17:00 on 22 October 2021)
- In the event that the Dinner is postponed at the sole discretion of the Organiser, it will be rescheduled to take place on a suitable date in the future (the “New Dinner Date”) as soon as is reasonably practicable in the circumstances. All booked Dinner Tickets shall remain valid for use on the New Dinner Date.
- In the event that the Dinner is cancelled at the sole discretion of the Organiser, all booked and paid for Dinner tickets will be refunded in full.
- Should a delegate be unable to attend the Dinner or provide a substitute to attend in accordance with the above substitution policy, on the New Dinner Date, no refund will be provided to the delegate. The Organiser shall be entitled to retain the full price of the Dinner Ticket/s.
- Visitors should be involved in or have some legitimate connection to defence and security and associated industries.
- All exhibition stand personnel, visitors, guests, stand contractors and services acknowledge that only the organiser’s official admission badge, worn by the person named on it, will permit admission into 3CDSE.
- No person named on the badge or the company, firm or business which that person represents, may permit the badge to be worn by another person. The wearing of a badge under these circumstances will be sufficient grounds for the unauthorised individual to be removed from site. It may also lead to prosecution. Identity checks will be conducted as a strict condition of entry.
- All persons attending the event should carry and produce on request a supporting personal photographic identity document – e.g. an in-date passport, photo ID driving licence, national identity document, valid military ID (e.g. a MoD 90) or similar.
- Any person found to be registering to attend 3CDSE using false information or credentials or deliberately withholding information will have their application automatically denied and may be liable to prosecution.
- The organisers reserve the right to exclude any person(s) and their decision shall be final.
- No photography of exhibition stands and/or exhibits is allowed without the express permission of the Exhibition Manager. The organisers reserve the right to film and permit approved third party filming across the event. By attending the event, all visitors permit the organisers and approved third parties to use any footage captured.
- No sponsorship, promotional, marketing, political, confidential or prohibited materials may be brought into, used or displayed by any person at the event without written permission of the organisers. Any person in possession of non-permitted materials will be refused entry to, or immediately removed, from site. Prohibited materials include but are not limited to; knives, fireworks, explosives, firearms, smoke canisters, aerosols, air-horns, noisemakers, flares, unauthorised weapons, unauthorised dangerous or hazardous items, unauthorised illegal substances, unauthorised laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles, or any article that may compromise, or threaten to compromise, public safety or which may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person or any article to be used for a commercial or a charitable purpose.
- Any visitor who at the sole discretion of the organisers is deemed to be engaging in a controlled business or activity during the exhibition and who is not in possession of relevant trade control licenses may be subject to action on the part of the organisers including revocation of the application to attend and expulsion from the event. The ECO and other relevant authorities will be informed of any such activity, which may result in legal action being taken against the visitor by these authorities. Visitors expelled from the event will have no claim for redress against the organisers, nor any refund for any loss.
- All persons attending the exhibition must wear business or service dress.
- No person under the age of 18 years, including children of exhibitors, will be admitted during the tenancy period.
- Canvassing is strictly prohibited.
Delegate Confirmation Statement
- By registering to attend and by allowing my badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor when at the event, I understand that I will be providing the exhibitor and/or sponsor with my personal data.
- I consent to this personal data being used by exhibitors and/or sponsors in order to contact me about their products or services and understand that this exhibitor and/or sponsor may transfer this data outside of the European Economic Area for these purposes. I consent to such a transfer of my data.
- I consent to my personal data being held and used by the organisers of this event, Three Counties Defence And Security (Trading) Limited (CRN: 09316471) and any third party website host provider acting on its behalf, in order to run the event and for the purpose of analysing website visitor traffic with a view to improving the event experience.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org