3CDSE Expo and Conference is open to trade visitors, exhibitors’ guests, VIPs, Ministry of Defence, Government visitors (UK and overseas) and media.
MOD Special Projects Industry Day is open to Trade Visitors who hold security clearance status and Ministry of Defence.
Admission is restricted to professional and business visitors. The permitted entry age is 18 years upwards. Younger persons (those aged 17 years or less) are not permitted to attend under any circumstances. With the exception of assistance dogs, dogs and/or other animals are not permitted to enter the Three Counties Showground (the "showground").
The organisers reserve the exclusive right to refuse entry to or to remove from the showground any person whom they deem does not meet the criteria of this admission policy without providing reason or justification. The organisers’ decision in this regard is final.
Registration, Cancellation and Substitution policy
3CDSE Expo and Conference
Anyone wishing to attend the 3CDSE Exhibition and Conference (including those who have been invited by an exhibitor) must pre-register via the event website, including a discount or invitation code if applicable.
3CDSE Exhibition and Conference registration closing date
Registrations for the 3CDSE Exhibition and Conference on 8 July 2021 should be completed as soon as possible to ensure there is adequate time to process the application prior to the event but by no later than 17:00 on the Friday prior to the Event (namely Friday 2* July 2021.)
* NB: Registration for the MoD Special Projects Industry Day closes 23 days prior to the Event (namely at 17:00 on Monday 14 June 2021). Please read on for further MoD Special Projects Industry Day registration details.
Visitor Compliance Statement
By booking a ticket and by attending the show, you accept your requirement to adhere to the requirements set out here and in other relevant documents, and any subsequent modifications and amends, and to comply with any requirements in this regard that may be requested by the organisers and their authorised suppliers whilst participating at the event.
In doing so, you accept that your details may be provided to the relevant authorities for the purposes of supporting NHS Track and Trace.
COVID-19 Personal Safety Provisions
Our aim is to ensure your health, safety and welfare is our top priority.
3CDS (Trading) Ltd is a not-for-profit organisation. Whilst we have maintained our entrance tickets to 3CDSE Expo and Conference free of charge for visitors, there will be a mandatory £5 +VAT charge to support our enhanced safety measures. For Exhibitors there will be a mandatory Exhibitor Covid-19 Safety pack, the charge for which will cover the Personal Safety Provision charge for all Exhibitor Staff.
Any profits from 3CDSE are distributed to military charities and to 3CDSG, a trade group which supports business development for SMEs in the industry.
MoD Special Projects Industry Day
- Registration must be made as soon as possible but by no later than 23 days prior to the Event (namely by 17:00 on Monday 14 June 2021.)
- Registration will not be confirmed until full payment has been received by way of cleared funds. Payment must be made within 7 days of registration and by no later than 16 days prior to the Event (namely by 17:00 on Monday 21 June 2021).
- Registrants must provide information to allow for the required security clearance and vetting checks. This includes providing their full name, title, date of birth and nationality.
- By submitting their details during the registration process, the registrant agrees that their details may be accessed for verification purposes by a security vetting team.
Registrations that fail the Security Clearance Vetting process
- The reason(s) for failure will be provided to the registrant or registration booker in writing by email from the security clearance vetting team.
- An opportunity to remedy the failure will be permitted if this is remedied by no later than 23 days prior to the Event (namely 17:00 on Monday 14 June 2021).
- MoD Special Projects Industry Day delegate registrations that fail the security clearance vetting process are subject to a non-refundable administration fee of 10% of the original booking fee and the balance of 90% will be refunded for registrations made up until 30 days prior to the Event (namely 17:00 on Monday 7 June 2021). Thereafter 100% of the payment fee will be retained.
- Confirmation of registration will be provided by email to the email address associated with the registration booker.
- It is not possible to cancel MoD Special Projects Industry Day delegate places once these have been booked.
- To substitute a delegate for the MoD Special Projects Industry Day, please notify the Organiser in writing by emailing email@example.com with the full name, job title, email address and telephone number of both the registered and substitute delegates by no later than 23 days prior to the Event (namely by 17:00 on Monday 14 June 2021).
- On approval of the substitution by the organisers, the substituted delegate will be required to provide additional information such as their date of birth, nationality and security clearance information by using the online registration portal.
- If the substituted delegate fails to pass the security clearance vetting, the full registration fee will be retained.
- In the event that the MoD Special Projects Industry Day is postponed at the sole discretion of the Organiser, the MoD Special Projects Industry Day will be rescheduled to take place on a suitable date in the future (the “New Date”) as soon as is reasonably practicable in the circumstances
- All booked MoD Special Projects Industry Day tickets shall remain valid for use on the New Date.
- Should a delegate be unable to attend, or provide a substitute to attend in accordance with the above substitution policy, the MoD Special Projects Industry Day on the New Date, no refund will be provided to the delegate. The Organiser shall be entitled to retain the full price of the MoD Special Projects Industry Day ticket(s).
No Onsite Registration Facility
During the MoD Special Projects Industry Day (7 July 2021) and 3CDSE Exhibition and Conference Day (8 July 2021) there will be NO onsite registration facility available.
Please note that all media and press must apply online to comply with the accreditation process, which includes providing photographs for identity badges.
Level Peaks Associates 3CDSE Networking Dinner (“Dinner”)
- Level Peaks Associates 3CDSE Networking Dinner tickets ("Dinner Tickets") are secured upon the Organiser receiving full, cleared payment.
- It is not possible to cancel Dinner Tickets once these have been booked. The ticket fee is strictly non-refundable.
- To substitute a delegate attending the Dinner, please notify the Organiser in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name, job title, email address and telephone number of both the registered and substitute delegates by no later than 12 days prior to the Dinner (namely by 17:00 on 25 June 2021)
- In the event that the Dinner is postponed at the sole discretion of the Organiser, it will be rescheduled to take place on a suitable date in the future (the “New Dinner Date”) as soon as is reasonably practicable in the circumstances. All booked Dinner Tickets shall remain valid for use on the New Dinner Date.
- Should a delegate be unable to attend the Dinner or provide a substitute to attend in accordance with the above substitution policy, on the New Dinner Date, no refund will be provided to the delegate. The Organiser shall be entitled to retain the full price of the Dinner Ticket/s.
- Visitors should be involved in or have some legitimate connection to defence and security and associated industries.
- All exhibition stand personnel, visitors, guests, stand contractors and services acknowledge that only the organiser’s official admission badge, worn by the person named on it, will permit admission into 3CDSE.
- No person named on the badge or the company, firm or business which that person represents, may permit the badge to be worn by another person. The wearing of a badge under these circumstances will be sufficient grounds for the unauthorised individual to be removed from site. It may also lead to prosecution. Identity checks will be conducted as a strict condition of entry.
- All persons attending the event should carry and produce on request a supporting personal photographic identity document – e.g. an in-date passport, photo ID driving licence, national identity document, valid military ID (e.g. a MoD 90) or similar.
- Any person found to be registering to attend 3CDSE using false information or credentials or deliberately withholding information will have their application automatically denied and may be liable to prosecution.
- The organisers reserve the right to exclude any person(s) and their decision shall be final.
- No photography of exhibition stands and/or exhibits is allowed without the express permission of the Exhibition Manager. The organisers reserve the right to film and permit approved third party filming across the event. By attending the event, all visitors permit the organisers and approved third parties to use any footage captured.
- No sponsorship, promotional, marketing, political, confidential or prohibited materials may be brought into, used or displayed by any person at the event without written permission of the organisers. Any person in possession of non-permitted materials will be refused entry to, or immediately removed, from site. Prohibited materials include but are not limited to; knives, fireworks, explosives, firearms, smoke canisters, aerosols, air-horns, noisemakers, flares, unauthorised weapons, unauthorised dangerous or hazardous items, unauthorised illegal substances, unauthorised laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles, or any article that may compromise, or threaten to compromise, public safety or which may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person or any article to be used for a commercial or a charitable purpose.
- Any visitor who at the sole discretion of the organisers is deemed to be engaging in a controlled business or activity during the exhibition and who is not in possession of relevant trade control licenses may be subject to action on the part of the organisers including revocation of the application to attend and expulsion from the event. The ECO and other relevant authorities will be informed of any such activity, which may result in legal action being taken against the visitor by these authorities. Visitors expelled from the event will have no claim for redress against the organisers, nor any refund for any loss.
- All persons attending the exhibition must wear business or service dress.
- No person under the age of 18 years, including children of exhibitors, will be admitted during the tenancy period.
- Canvassing is strictly prohibited.
Delegate Confirmation Statement
- By registering to attend and by allowing my badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor when at the event, I understand that I will be providing the exhibitor and/or sponsor with my personal data.
- I consent to this personal data being used by exhibitors and/or sponsors in order to contact me about their products or services and understand that this exhibitor and/or sponsor may transfer this data outside of the European Economic Area for these purposes. I consent to such a transfer of my data.
- I consent to my personal data being held and used by the organisers of this event, Three Counties Defence And Security (Trading) Limited (CRN: 09316471) and any third party website host provider acting on its behalf, in order to run the event and for the purpose of analysing website visitor traffic with a view to improving the event experience.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact the organisers at email@example.com